We know that boisterous kittens need a collar that is soft & gentle on their young fur, yet tough and safe enough to keep up with their adventures.
That's why we hand-select the softest, lightest yet strongest Italian leathers to make our kitten collar range, and ensure that each one comes with a breakaway buckle that's specially designed for little cats.
- Handcrafted from ultra-soft genuine leather, tanned using natural botanicals, for a collar that instinctively smells right to a kitten, and is kind and gentle on young fur.
- Finished with high quality brass hardware, detachable brass jingle bell and kitten-weight breakaway safety buckle.
- Supplied in a bespoke brass tin.
- Fully adjustable in length to ensure the perfect fit.
Our leather kitten collars are...
With a breakaway safety buckle that's specially designed to break under a kitten's (rather than an adult cat's) weight.
FOR ALL FUR TYPES
Suitable for cats of all fur types - including long-haired breeds such as Maine Coon and hairless breeds like Sphynx.
We tackle the two main causes of random collar losses to help your Supakit kitten collar stay on. Our collars fit like a glove, to avoid snaggling on things in the environment, and they are so comfortable that kittens don't spend all of their time plotting Houdini-esque escapes!
Our leather cat collars come in two sizes - kitten and adult. Both are adjustable in length, so the key thing is your cat's current weight (which determines which strength breakaway buckle you need).
If your cat is...
1. OVER 2.5kg / 5.5lbs then the ADULT collars are right for you
2. UNDER 2.5kg / 5.5lbs then the KITTEN collars are the perfect choice!
Not sure how much your cat weighs? As a handy guide: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs = the weight of a family size bottle of soda.
We use the UK's Royal Mail to offer affordable shipping worldwide. Prices vary based on the weight of your order, but as a guide, below are the prices for up to two collars with ID tags:
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Rest of World
Note: Our 'economy' international shipping does not include tracking or insurance. To upgrade to a tracked & insured service, please select 'priority shipping' at checkout.
Approximate delivery times
UK: 1 week to prepare + 1-3 working days
Rest of World: 1 week to prepare + 10-12 working days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
ID Tag: Don't forget to add a personalised engraved ID tag to your order so that your cat - and its collar - can always find their way back home. Choose an ID tag