Introducing the Little Black Dress of the cat collar world - the Supakit leather cat collar in 'Noir' Black. We like to think that if Audrey Hepburn's cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's wore a collar, this would be it!
- Handcrafted from the finest Italian leather, tanned using traditional botanicals, for a soft, natural-smelling collar your cat will adore.
- Finished with high quality brass hardware, detachable brass jingle bell and a breakaway safety buckle for your peace of mind.
- Fully adjustable in length to ensure the perfect fit.
- Supplied in our signature silver tin (makes a great gift for the cat or cat lover in your life!)
Our leather cat collars are...
Say goodbye to itchy, fraying collars. Our leather collars are so soft, light and natural-smelling that most cats soon forget they're wearing one!
FOR ALL FUR TYPES
Suitable for cats of all fur types - including long-haired breeds such as Maine Coon and hairless breeds like Sphynx.
We tackle the two main causes of random collar losses to help your Supakit collar stay on. Our collars fit like a glove, to avoid snaggling on things in the environment, and they are so comfortable that cats don't spend all of their time plotting Houdini-esque escapes!
Our leather cat collars come in two sizes - kitten and adult. Both are adjustable in length, so the key thing is your cat's current weight (which determines which strength breakaway buckle you need).
If your cat is...
1. OVER 2.5kg / 5.5lbs then the ADULT collars are right for you
2. UNDER 2.5kg / 5.5lbs then the KITTEN collars are the perfect choice!
Not sure how much your cat weighs? As a handy guide: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs = the weight of a family size bottle of soda.
We use the UK's Royal Mail to offer affordable shipping worldwide. Prices vary based on the weight of your order, but as a guide, below are the prices for up to two collars with ID tags:
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Rest of World
Note: Our 'economy' international shipping does not include tracking or insurance. To upgrade to a tracked & insured service, please select 'priority shipping' at checkout.
Approximate delivery times
UK: 1 week to prepare + 1-3 working days
Rest of World: 1 week to prepare + 10-12 working days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
ID Tag: Don't forget to add a personalised engraved ID tag to your order so that your cat - and its collar - can always find their way back home. Choose an ID tag